In Athome, we want to make sure our clients get their dream house. The kitchen is a very important part of any home. Our Kitchens department takes care of kitchen refurbishments, always using the best, most ground-breaking materials in the market, and guaranteeing our professional team’s work is based in quality and seriousness.
We know a kitchen fulfilling our client’s expectations is crucial. Not only will it have to fit regarding its design, but also his or her needs. What does the client use the kitchen for? How many people are going to use it? How bit is it? All of these questions will define the kitchen’s layout and even the most appropriate materials.
Our kitchen experts advise our clients about the main trends and which ones fit their lifestyle, home decoration, space needs, and resistance of diverse materials. Trusting a team such as the one we have in Athome when remodelling a kitchen is the perfect option if you are looking for a balance between quality, advice and interior design.
Since we have broad experience in interior design, the kitchen refurbishments we carry out mix perfectly the latest trends and decorating the room so it fits the rest of your home.
One of the most determining issues when it comes to choosing the layout of a soon-to-be remodelled kitchen is how much space we have. Depending on the room form and size, we can find some layouts that are more appropriate than others.
- Lineal layout. This distribution is perfect for small, narrow kitchens. Furniture is placed in either the right or the left side of the room.
- Galley kitchen. If we want to remodel a kitchen that is lengthened but wide enough, we can place the furniture in both the left and right side of the kitchen, so we can make the most of the space available.
- U layout. For this model we need our kitchen to be big enough for us to set furniture in three out of four walls. This kitchen layout is very comfortable if you want to separate areas: one for the cooking and another one for actually eating.
- L layout. This one is perfect for big kitchens which need a table, or for open spaces that combine the kitchen with the living room using a bar. This combination is one of the most asked for house refurbishments.
- Kitchen with an island. The biggest kitchens may add an island in the centre of the area, which can be complementary to the rest of the furniture, both in style and storing space. Very trendy nowadays.
In Athome we are specialised in kitchen remodelling.
We invite you to work with us in your dream kitchen project. We have completed a number of projects across the Spanish coast and can help you wherever you are locates from Alicante to Valencia, including places like Villajoyosa, Benidorm, Finestrat, La Nucia, Altea, Calpe, Moraira, Denia and Javea. Send us a message, or better call to arrange an appointment and let's get started.